Thank you for your interest in our school!
AvH welcomes students from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Interested families go through our registration process, which includes an initial contact with the school office, entrance tests in German, mathematics, English and French if necessary, as well as a trial day and an interview with the school principal. A virtual meeting via Skype and online tests can be organized for all parents and students who do not live in the area.
In general, the enrolment period for an upcoming school year runs from January to March. Registration is possible throughout the school year based on availability.
Acceptance and Enrolment
To register your child, please send the completed application form together with the supporting documentation and the non-refundable registration fee to the admissions office. After successful completion of the tests, the principal will decide on the admission of a student.
To register your child, you need to provide the following:
• Application form fully completed (3 pages)
• $200 registration fee (cash, cheque issued to ‘AvH School’ or autodeposit e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Copy of the birth certificate
• Copies of the last two report cards
• Official documents regarding immigration status in Canada (if applicable)
Ms. Caroline Schäfer
Alexander von Humboldt School
216, rue Victoria
Baie-D’Urfé, Québec H9X 2H9
Please follow the link to place an inquiry and begin the enrollment process.
Information for guest students